Popular Posts

Saturday 18 June 2011

what they said......

1."How did I get to Hollywood? By train."- John Ford.
2. "An audience is never wrong. An individual member of it may be an imbecile, but a thousand imbeciles together in the dark - that is critical genius." - Billy Wilder.
3. "I'm going to be 60, and I'm almost used to myself."- Martin Scorsese.
4. "I was in a bar and I said to a friend, 'You know, we've become those 40-year-old guys we used to look at and say, 'Isn't it sad?' "- George Clooney. 
5. "A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction."- Oscar Wilde.
6. "That is the definition of faith - acceptance of that which we imagine to be true, that which we cannot prove."- Dan Brown.
7. "I guess we'd be living in a boring, perfect world if everybody wished everybody else well."- Jennifer Aniston.
8. "Every blessing ignored becomes a curse." - Paulo Coelho.
9. "When an actor comes to me and wants to discuss his character, I say, 'It's in the script.' If he says, 'But what's my motivation?, ' I say, 'Your salary'." - Alfred Hitchcock
10. "I pretty much try to stay in a constant state of confusion just because of the expression it leaves on my face."- Johnny Depp


 

No comments:

Post a Comment